Upcoming Projects

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

This is my To Do list.

1: Finish the Time War Fan Fic.
I rarely write fic, and this was something I started tinkering with aaaaages ago and now need to finish because it has grown into a collection of short stories connected to Doctor Who.  Stephen Moffat came along and wrote some stuff that, effectively, Jossed the finale. I'm going to finish it anyway.

2: Finish the Fairy Story.
I was tinkering with a take on Red Riding Hood, which needs to be re-written because I've missed some important things and done a lot of telling, not showing.

3: Finish the Fiction Is A Controlled Substance story.
This was knocking around Reddit as A Drug Deal of Books.  It needs expansion and an ending.  When I left it last, the protagonist had done something awful and wasn't in a position to get away with it.  Good for drama, bad for me writing myself out of a corner.

4: Finish the Scifi Noir Detective Story.
This has a plot and everything!  I've just made a major decision about the protagonist - who until this week had no name, and who still has no name but now I know why.

5: Write the three Molly Thrice(somethingorother) stories I have knocking around in my head.  
Molly is supposed to be an engineer in a pseudomedieval fantasy world.  She, and the King, have very vocal characters who keep demanding to be written and keep suggesting that they should take part in stories based on Reddit writing prompts.

6: Time Detectives Bloke and Geezer.
I have no idea what I want to do with these two temporal cliches, but they're also being loud about being used for another story some time soon.

As you can see, there's a lot of writing to do and a lot of finishing things.  I have a weekend more or less to myself this weekend, I can devote some time to getting all of these projects into Scrivener, plotting them out and getting them finished.  Then I have a nice cycle of writing a re-writing to do until all of these things are good.

Damn.  That's a lot of stuff.

0 comments:

Just so you know...

I don't know what this bit is for. Perhaps I should give it a purpose?

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP