Honestly, minds in the gutter, the lot of you.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Item! Twitter does something useful!

Yep. It unexpectedly recommended me some music. The Lost, in fact. Utterly unlike my normal playlist fare, I happened to mention on Twitter that I liked clever lyrics and lo! the chap behind The Lost suggested I might like his stuff.

He was right.

Item! Dave Buggered for Inspiration!

You know how it goes, sometimes. Well, it's done more than go, it's gone!

Item! Audiobooks of Note.

I bought the first of the Lankmar series, from Audible. Having never read Lieber (for shame! for shame!) I wasn't sure what I was in for. Now I think I'm hooked.

0 comments:

Just so you know...

I don't know what this bit is for. Perhaps I should give it a purpose?

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP