Rend! Tear! Fold! Spindle!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I have been sans-internet since this afternoon.

It's back now, because someone nearby is incautious with their very slow, very weak wireless connection. If I knew how to leave a note saying "dude, WEP key at least!" I would.

I think I have entirely failed to tweet, because when everything fell over I was setting up Twitter. Conspiracy? I think it might be.

On the plus side, I cooked roast beef. On the minus side, I have been moping. I am going to flip this thing over to Ubuntu, listen to some Doctor Who audio and attempt to be Zen - although we already know I am to Zen what Prince Phillip is to International Diplomacy.

4 comments:

mand March 29, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

Moping may mean it's time for a rest. (Zen optional.) hth.

Frank Collins March 30, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

Yay, you're on Twitter. Welcome.

Yay, you're blog looks even snazzier now you've spruced it up. I like.

Have a rest. I did that last week. Didn't do a blinkin' thing. Well, I say I didn't but I wrote a review of Fox for 'Television Heaven' and half an analysis of Doctor Who Season 5.

Did me good tho'

mand March 30, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

Frank, it's lucky you said that about sprucing it up - made me nip across here from my feedreader. Yep, i like it too.

David Webb March 30, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

It's still a bit of a work in progress, but thank you both. :)

Just so you know...

I don't know what this bit is for. Perhaps I should give it a purpose?

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP